For any Future Hotel Brand AT, ON or NEAR "WATER," what better opportunity than to go with "H2OTEL."
"H2O" is the chemical formula for Water, and the same in all languages.
"HOTEL" is the same in many European languages (or very close to it), including:
With that, it is spelled the same for More Than 1.4 Billion Native Speakers Worldwide.
HOTEL.COM redirects to HOTELS.COM and will most likely never be developed, as that could hurt the "Hotels.com" brand.
HOTELE.COM redirects to HOTELS.COM and will most likely never be built out (same as above).
In addition, almost all major hotel Brands are SINGULAR, and rarely is the plural even owned by the hotel brand, much less never developed.
Here are the eight largest hotel brands in the world, by guest room count (ALL Singular):
1. Marriott (Marriott, Sheraton, Westin, etc.)
2. Hilton (Hilton, Hampton Inn, DoubleTree, etc.)
3. InterContinental (Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Staybridge, etc.)
4. Wyndham (Days Inn, LaQuinta, Ramada, etc.)
5. Choice (Clarion, Comfort Inn, Econo Lodge, etc.)
6. Best Western (Best Western, SureStay, etc.)
7. Hyatt (Hyatt, Hyatt House, etc.)
8. Radisson (Radisson, Park Plaza, Country Inn, etc.)
DETAILED SALE INFO IS BELOW.
If you purchase this name now you'll have at least FIVE options to help grow your business: (1). REDIRECT it to your main site, like with CharlotteRealEstate.com, LocalBank.com and Loans.com. (2). REDIRECT it to an internal page of your site, like with BookOfTheYear.com and Woty.com. (3). MASK it to your main site, like with NevadaCremations.com (LasVegasCremations.com). (4). CREATE a new website. (5). You can also ensure that your COMPETITION doesn't get it, and do any of the previous four options.